Last updated 3/20/22
All Drivers Are NYC TLC Licensed and Screened for your child's safety
Follow the JumpRydz Safe, Affordable & Reliable method for the best ride experience.
Riders - follow these steps for your safety
- Lookout for the JumpRydz logo on the front windshield and driver wearing the Drive Team id
- Be respectful to the driver and other riders at all times
- Keep your hands to yourself, use your “inside voice” and do not distract the driver
- Keep your seatbelt on and remain in your seat
- Keep your personal belongings in your area at all times [ie. bookbags on your lap, next to you or on the floor in front of you]
- Sit in the backseat if under the age of 13.
- No eating or drinking in the vehicle
- When you arrive at your destination, go directly to where you’re supposed to be.
- Everyone must adhere to our S.A.M.P.P
Drivers - follow these steps to keep riders safe
- Using your JumpRydz decal in your front windshield and Drive Team Id on your person helps for easier identification
- Drive carefully and mindfully
- Obey all traffic laws.
- Always keep your eyes on the road.
- Do not talk or text on your phone during an active ride
- Be sure your child safety locks are on during a child ride
- Keep your vehicle neat and clear of any objects in the passenger area
- Do not leave a rider at the drop-off location until you know they are safely inside or wave to the receiving party if available
- Keep all riders under the age of 13 in the back seat
- Music should be kid friendly and at a low volume
- Everyone must adhere to our S.A.M.P.P
Riders - follow these steps to stay in or around your budget
- Before requesting an on-demand ride, make sure your rider is ready to go
- To avoid wait time charges, arrange for younger rider[s] to meet the driver at a pickup location with an authorized adult; and make sure the contact at the destination is ready to receive the rider[s]
- You can save additional wait time charges by requesting a child safety seat instead of providing your own.
Drivers - follow these steps to keep rides affordable for riders
- Follow the navigation route directed in your JumpRydz app; avoid alternate routes when possible
- For any pre-scheduled rides you have, prepare yourself 1 hour prior
- Try to arrive to your pickup locations 2-3 minutes early
- REMEMBER! Executing rides swiftly and efficiently increases your ride capacity
Riders - follow these steps for an efficient and streamlined ride experience
- Be sure you or the rider[s] are at the designated pickup location and not elsewhere
- Be sure to communicate any changes to your driver in a timely manner
- Show kindness to your driver
- Be sure to mention any Service Animals that will be in attendance on a ride when requesting your ride
Drivers - follow these steps to become a favorite driver
- Before accepting a ride request, make sure you can meet all demands of the ride
- If you are running late to your pickup, contact the customer first through your JumpRydz app, if you are unable to reach them, contact your dispatcher immediately
- Be kind and friendly to your riders; become a favorite!
- Educate yourself on new child safety tips and information
- Be gentle to those needing extra assistance
- Respect and be mindful of providing rides to persons with Service Animals
Chartered Rides include recurring rides [ie. Monday - Friday], custom calendar rides [ie. January 1, 4, 5, 7th, etc.], and hourly rides [etc. book 1 SUV for 4 hours].
All terms and policies on our platform apply to these rides including the following:
- If you cancel a ride less than 3 hours before the pickup time, you will not receive ride credit. If canceled 3 hours or more before the pickup time, you will receive ride credit minus a $10 cancellation fee.
- Service fees are non-refundable.
The following fees will be automatically charged to the client's credit card on file if any of the following are added to your ride[s].
Stop Fee [$10] Per stop If requesting an additional stop during the ride.
Tolls - pricing may vary
Car Seat [$5] choice of booster or convertible child safety seat.
Wait Time [$1] Per minute, after 2 mins.
Cancellation Fee [$10] If less than 5 hours from pickup time.
Refund Fee [4% of total charge] If you prefer a refund to your card instead of ride credit.
Vehicle upgrade [$10] SUV or Minivan up to 6 passengers
No Show Fee [$75] If the driver waits 60+ minutes. No more than 65 minutes.